Think of all the innovative products that serve multiple needs and allow humans to do things more efficiently. The smartphone enables phone, text, email, camera, and internet capabilities all in one handheld device. The Swiss Army Knife offers multiple tools for multiple jobs, including the ever-important corkscrew for opening that bottle of wine after a long day.
Increased performance is the name of today’s business game, and organizations in every industry embrace technology to increase efficiencies across departments and keep up with the speed of business today. Advances in technology have made it easier to do more with less, especially when it comes to paper-based workflows. This is where a Multifunction Printer (MPS) comes into play.
Printing, copying and scanning are very much part of the digital business ecosystem today. Fax workflows are very much imperative within healthcare, education, and government functions. Whatever line of business you are in, it’s a safe bet that some combination of these four tasks happen every day.
Consequently, organizations should do all in their power to enable their employees to be as efficient as possible.
If you have ever tried to buy a house or a vehicle, you might be aware of the amount of paperwork that must be printed, signed, faxed, and copied exceeds any other transaction. This practice is not so different within the modern enterprise due to numerous high-volume, paper-based processes driving internal and external business workflows.
So what is your business doing to address these needs in a reliable and productive way?
If it does not a multifunction printer (MFP), you might already be behind the curve. MFPs are not just printers; they are also copiers, fax machines, and scanners, in one piece of hardware the ability to complete numerous critical job functions.
The benefits of a Multifunction Printer (MFP) investment include:
- Consolidation: Eliminate the need for multiple printers, scanners, analog fax machines and standalone copiers scattered through the office or building.
- Increased efficiency: Investing in technology enables employees to do their jobs better via a single, easy-to-use machine.
- Cost savings: Ditch the varying costs stemming from administrating several devices and manage your investment using a single, easily auditable device.
- Ease of use: Intuitive touchscreens are easy to learn, navigate, and customizable for any job function.
- Finishing features: Modern MFPs will do all the stapling, folding, duplex printing and booklet, so your staff does not have to.
- Customization: Configure the device to accommodate your business. Including implementation of security protocols, specific folder setups, and integration with other software and applications.
MFPs deliver a comprehensive solution to improve the performance and productivity for your growing business. How do you know whether you’re ready to make the commitment? What features will you need? Will you require encryption or some kind of user authentication and security? How much should you invest?
These are all perfectly natural questions. There are numerous options on the market for small, midsize and large workgroups, but the key is finding the MFP that can deliver the speed, reliability and customization your business requires without overinvesting.
The good news is that the All Copy Products has a team of specialists trained in the specifics of MFPs. Our team will guide, consult and, train your team on the solutions best suited for your organization.
don’t let simple business inefficiencies cost you and your customers time and money.