A multifunction printer (MFP) is a valuable asset to any organization’s workflow. If you are looking for an entry-level MFP to help improve efficiency and productivity in your office, Toshiba’s e-STUDIO 2505AC is a great place to start. Designed specifically to meet the needs of small workgroups, the 2505AC provides you with the technology you need to connect, integrate, and simplify your business.
Toshiba’s latest series of MFPs are highly customizable to make your job easier by simplifying complex tasks while providing the reliability Toshiba is known for. The 2505AC is equipped with copy, print, scan, and fax functionalities, offering high-resolution color and high-volume black and white prints at speeds of 25 pages-per-minute.
Moreover, Toshiba’s latest e-BRIDGE Next controller delivers exceptional color quality. Why restrict yourself to black and white when you can affordably print with impactful color? Not just any color, either. The 2505AC features Toshiba’s new, multi-beam laser color with higher resolution for top-notch image quality.
The Toshiba e-studio2505AC is simple to use, smart, and stylish, thanks to a new 9” tablet-style touch screen with an embedded web browser that is customizable to meet your needs. It is all part of Toshiba’s bold new look being introduced across the e-STUDIO lineup. In fact, Toshiba technology never looked better.
Even with a relatively small footprint, the Toshiba e-studio2505AC is packed with industry-leading technology designed to help workgroups connect, integrate, and simplify. The Toshiba e-studio2505AC includes:
- Dual-Scan Document Feeder holds an amazing 300 originals and boasts an impressive 240 images per minute
- Print Around eliminates printing bottlenecks by allowing other print jobs to go around one job that’s held-up
- Limitless Job Reservation will queue up multiple copy or print jobs so users can send jobs whenever.
- Embedded Optical Character Recognition (OCR) simplifies the creation of searchable PDFs or editable document formats, much like Microsoft Word
- Saddle/Fold Capabilities offer saddle-stitch finishing and the option to fold without stapling
- 12” x 18” Cassette provides the ability to print stunning 11” x 17” color bleeds on 12” x 18” paper
- Scan-to and Print-from USB lets you print straight from your USB drive or scan documents to it
The Toshiba e-STUDIO2505AC is a terrific asset to any office. To learn more Contact us today