Partnering with Sharp means you’ll get a copier equipped with the most modern and cutting-edge office equipment technologies, such as:
• A responsive, customizable touchscreen control panel
• Printing from your mobile device
• Sensors that auto-detect document size, orientation and let you set compression
• A 300-sheet doc feeder that scans up to 280 images per minute
• Inner folding units that support c-fold, z-fold, half-fold
• Native support for Universal Print
• Linking to Microsoft Teams, which allows you to scan and print directly from a Teams folder
• Strong Security Features such as BIOS Integrity
• Anti-virus solutions to help keep your documents and data safe
• Soft close drawers to reduce sound and wear & tear
For those who only know Sharp copiers or televisions, you might be surprised to discover that several widely used inventions still used today were born out of the Sharp founder’s mind. The snap buckle and mechanical pencil (Sharp pencils) are two examples of well-known inventions from Tokyo that are still widely used on a global scale. The company also began manufacturing and innovating radios in anticipation of their proliferation.
It’s this history of foresight and innovation that guides the Sharp company’s core values today. They also maintain humanitarian principles by establishing alternative plants and equipment since the 1950s so that they can employ the visually impaired. And they have a widely recognized reputation for delivering high-quality products while also always being good to their employees and giving back to the community.
Sharp has held true to their primary objective of inventing products for the future, not just the short-term needs of the present.