Combining proven imagePRESS features and new technologies, the imagePRESS C8000VP Color Digital Production Press has been engineered to deliver production excellence for the business advantage of its users. It can help commercial printers, in-plants, production hubs, direct mail and transaction print service providers to produce a broader range of applications in shorter turnaround times.
The imagePRESS C10000VP Series can provide the edge you need to exceed your customers’ expectations. It provides offset-like quality with2400 x 2400 dpi output quality, tight registration,and stable color on long runs at 100 letter impressions per minute. With dual fixing technology, it can maintain high throughput,even with mixed media and on long runs. The press is designed for demanding production environments with monthly duty cycles of upto 1.5 million prints
• Production speeds of up to 100 ipm (color and B/W)
• Maintains rated speed on media up to 150 lb. Cover (400 gsm)*
• High duty cycles of up to 1.5M sheets per month
• Up to 10,000-sheet feeding capacity
• Precise automated calibration,media profiling, and profile verification using In-Line Spectrophotometric Sensors**
• Offset-like quality with 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution and 190 lpi dot screen
• Auto color correction with Multi-D.A.T. technology
• Gloss Optimization
Today’s customers expect excellent, offset-like print quality one very job. Print providers can set themselves apart by delivering output that delights customers with outstanding image quality.The Canon imagePRESS C10000VP/C8000VP helps provide smooth and vibrant output quality across a wide range of applications,including textured and synthetic substrates. CV toner and an Advanced Intermediate Transfer Belt combine to help provide efficient transfer to multiple stocks. Six flexible screen patterns include an offset-like, 190-lpi dot screen designed to satisfy varying image requirements.
• In-Line Spectrophotometric Sensors support automatic color calibration,media profiling, and profile verification for consistent output,run after run, with less effort**
• Gloss Optimization helps match the gloss levels to the paper
• Deliver high-quality output evenon textured stock
• Precise, front-to-back registration with active registration technology and digital compensation
• Full-rated speed on media up to 400 gsm, uncoated or coated*
• High performance even on long runs and mixed-media jobs
• Up to eight different papersources with 10,000-sheet paper feed capacity enables long,unattended print jobs
• Powerful digital front-endswith latest platform help deliver high RIP performance
STAPLE AND SADDLE FINISHER
Corner staple up to 100 sheets or saddle stitch* up to 100-page booklets with paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2”. An external side jogger helps keep paper in neat stacks. Anoptional 2/3-hole puncher is also available.
These modules work with the Saddle Finisher to produce professional,full-bleed booklets in-line.
Deliver professional-looking, lie-flat booklets with the speed and simplicity of in-line saddle-stitching. The SDD BLM300C Professional Booklet-Maker extends booklet-making capabilities up to 120 pagesand the Plockmatic BLM50 /35 Professional Maker extends to 200-page booklets.
PAPER FOLDING UNIT
Offer promotional pamphlets, brochures,and more with the ability to produce Z-fold,C-fold, accordion fold, and double-parallel fold documents.
Realize maximum productivity with unload-whilerun capability, helping to provide uninterrupted printing and virtually unlimited stacking.
PROFESSIONAL PUNCH DIE AND CREASE DIE
The Multifunction Professional Puncher handles a broad range of media sizes and weights, and it includes a creasing function that helps reduce paper or toner cracking on the spine.
MAX RING BINDER**
Produce up to 50 - or 100-sheet ring-bound booklets in-line to eliminate the handling and finishing steps between printing and binding.
Using hot glue, this module binds covers to bookblocks of up to 400 pages and can trim on all three sides for full-bleed books or manuals.
DOCUMENT INSERTION UNIT
This module enables insertion of slip sheets or preprinted inserts and covers.