The new compact design of the imagePROGRAF TM-305 MFP T36 large format printer includes the T36 scanner that attaches to the top of the printer and a 15.6” touchscreen computer that attaches directly to the printer stand. The touchscreen monitor makes it easier for the user to preview documents for editing and mark-up. This simple-to-use touchscreen makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the embedded USB port provides the user with ease and convenience. The system allows the scanner and printer to work independently of each other which can help increase productivity.
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly1, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
• 1200 dpi maximum optical resolution, 9600 dpi maximum resolution
• Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents up to 38” wide
• Scanning speed of up to 13” per second monochrome, and up to 6” per second color
• USB 3.0 interface, 75 Mbytes / sec transfer rate
• Scan a document up to 2.0 mm thick
• Face up / Front load / Rear exit
• Straight paper path
All-in-One 15.6" Touchscreen Computer
A computer is included with the MFP T36 system:
• Additional programs can be added to the computer
• Files can be moved via a USB storage device
• Files can be shared over a network via the Ethernet card
SmartWorks MFP Software
SmartWorks MFP software gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily scan to print/file/share large format technical documents. With a simple to use interface and scan-it-once ability, this software allows for efficient batch scanning and helps create quality scanned images that can be produced in a short amount of time. You can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is more efficient than ever before.
• Scan-to-Multipage PDF
• Scan lengths of up to 315” (26 ft) for PDF and JPEG files, and up to 598” (50 ft) for TIFF files
• Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
• Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
• Fine detail scan feature
• Enhanced administrator rights
• Full integration with Canon Direct Print & Share cloud software2
Print Head PF-06
The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer’s high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon's print-head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy. The PF-06 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 5 picoliter-size ink droplets that help produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.