Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology; better control sensitive information and print-related costs; and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs. The power to streamline user workflows and ease the implementation and management of technology.
• Print up to 45 ppm (BW)
• Scan up to 160 ipm (300 dpi) (BW/color, duplex)
• Print up to 11” x 17”
• 6,350-sheet maximum paper capacity
EASY, INTUITIVE, AND CONSISTENT
imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices are designed to be in sync with how users work. All models feature a large 10.1” responsive and intuitive touch screen, making operation clear and virtually seamless. User-friendly techniques echo the operation of smartphones and tablets. No matter which imageRUNNER ADVANCE model the user is operating, the interface remains consistent, allowing work to proceed effortlessly and with a minimal learning curve.
A CUSTOMIZED EXPERIENCE
Users can customize their experience to their personal preferences. Once they log in, they’ll see their preferred default log-in screen and desired language; preferred settings for Copy, Send, Fax, and Store; accessibility settings; easy recall of previous job settings; and more— all following them from device to device. Users can also take advantage of single sign on (SSO) to access and scan to available cloud destinations.
INTEGRATING WORKFLOWS AND ACCESS TO THE CLOUD
Addressing the trending increase in the use of cloud-based services, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE models are cloud-ready, engaging with many popular cloud services. And, these models integrate seamlessly with Canon software as well as many third-party solutions and enterprise applications, so organizations can benefit from powerful output management, document capture, information management, and other productivity boosting solutions.
HIGH QUALITY AND DURABILITY FOR HASSLE-FREE UPTIME
imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems have a well earned reputation as workhorses, helping to keep office productivity high and minimizing the impact on support resources. In fact, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform has received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
• 10.1” intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
• A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
• Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.1
• Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
• Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
• Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
• Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
• Designed for quick, easy deployment.
• Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
• Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
• Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
• Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
• Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
• Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the minute insights into printer activity.
• Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.