Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology; better control sensitive information and print-related costs; and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
• Print up to 65 ppm (BW)
• Scan up to 240/220 ipm (300 dpi) (BW/color, duplex)
• Print up to 11" × 17"
• 7,860-sheet maximum paper capacity
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6500 III Series is built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform. imageRUNNER ADVANCE is an intelligent information management platform designed to support the goals of business and to adapt to the fast changing world we live in. It is built to complement every stage of the document lifecycle: from creation to management, output to archival, while supporting customers’ security and environmental goals. This platform is positioned to be the core of digital business communications whereimaging technology, cloud connectivity, and mobile solutions converge. These models andthe imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform are designed to provide high-quality performance with outstanding ease-of-use and integration with solutions that can streamline business workflows and merge technologies together to help optimize business processes.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6500 III Series is the first to utilize the Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform. Like it’s predecessors, the Third Generation is designed for advanced functionality, high reliability, and ease of operation. The Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform offers many enhancements that support device customization, reliable performance, and the features necessary to meet the unique needs of diverse environments as well as the workflow requirements of individual users.
• 1200 dpi Printing
• Auto Gradation Adjustment for calibrated results
• Precise Output (pO) Toner for precise text reproduction and impressive halftones
• Induction Heating (IH) Fusing for efficient heating
• 8-beam Red Laser Imaging Unit for precise spot imaging, consistency, and reproduction of faint/thin lines
• Electric Transfer Belt for consistent and even toner adherence
• A-Si Drum for long life, low energy consumption, and high image quality
• 10.1-inch WSVGA Full-Color Display with Flick/Pinch Action
• Expanded Main Menu • User Maintenance Videos
• Easy-open Cassettes • USB Keyboard Support
• LED Energy Saver Hard Key
• Easy Access ADF
• Single-Pass Duplex ADF (300 Sheets/Up to 240 ipm)
• Color Scanner
• LED indicator for originals placed in ADF
• LED illumination of ADF Exit Tray
• ADF Multi-sheet Feed Detection
• Blank Page Removal
• ADF Cleaning Cloth (Standard)
• Staple / Booklet Finisher-V1 - Staple On Demand / Staple-free Staple - Operation Noise Reduced
• Internal 2/3 Hole Puncher (Within Finisher)
• Document Insertion Unit
• Document Insertion/Folding Unit (Z/C-Fold)