The compact and reliable imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II multifunction printer provides high-quality images and user-friendly functionality while helping to improve workflow and limit downtime. As part of Canon's advanced line of MFPs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II model is excellent for workplace environments that require a compact and efficient all in one printer, scanner, copier and fax. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, this device delivers consistent performance with outstanding ease-of-use from start to finish.
Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology; better control sensitive information and print-related costs; and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II device prints at up to 26 pages per minute, in black-and-white and color, and comes standard with a single-pass duplex scanner for scanning speeds up to 100ppm (300dpi). Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images using Canon's V2 color profile. Featuring a large, intuitive user interface with flick and pinch technology, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF II model is designed as a reliable, easy-to-maintain solution that delivers high-quality output and includes a strong feature set, whether being used as a stand-alone printer or as part of a fleet of devices.
• 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
• A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
• Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.1
• Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
• Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
• Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
• Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon's V2 color profile.
• Designed to achieve maximum up time with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
• Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
• Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
• Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
System Connectivity Accessories