The imagePROGRAF PRO-6100S has been designed to include intelligent technology for advanced media handling, increased security features, borderless printing and improved operational design. Take advantage of Production Redefined with the new PRO S Series.
The 8-color 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6100S printer designed for the poster and signage markets exceeds expectations for speed and color consistency in a large format production printer. The use of a 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set , a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between high-speed printing and exceptional print quality.
Built for professionals who appreciate the difference between ordinary and extraordinary print quality, these imagePROGRAF large format printers deliver a unique combination of ultra-high-quality imaging, maximum productivity, and a pigment ink set capable of producing an extraordinary range of vibrant colors, subtle hues, and deep shadows.
PHOTOGRAPHERS AND STUDIOS
• Stunning print quality, especially for multicopy projects where consistency is essential
• Photo enlargements that retain image sharpness, color, and clarity
• Commercial/corporate photography for display
GICLÉE AND FINE ART REPRODUCTION
• Precise replication of paintings and other fine art originals
• Reproductions that require exceptional color accuracy and image resolution
• Ultra-high-quality output with durable pigment inks means prints will look great for a long time
• Produce lobby art, atrium banners, exhibit graphics, indoor
murals, and more
PROFESSIONAL PRINT MAKERS
• Proofing, including layout proofs, imposition press proofs, and contract proofs
• High-end color prints for presentation comps of packaging and collateral materials
• Specialty applications requiring high-quality image reproduction
ARCHIVAL LUCIA PRO INK
Canon’s specially formulated LUCIA PRO pigment ink has outstanding archival characteristics. By coating each pigment particle with a special polymer compound, Canon has increased the ink’s resistance to fading and scratching. These specially formulated inks also improve image quality by reducing graininess and bronzing—so prints look great from every angle.
ENGINEERED FOR EXCELLENCE
Superfine 4 pl ink droplets and print resolutions of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi produce the delicate color gradation and the high-definition expression required for fine art applications and by professional photographers.
Unlike the complex and time-consuming calibration normally required in professional settings, Canon offers a simplified process that enables easy recalibration back to the original, optimal factory settings across all the printers’ media types.
Multifunction Roll System - RU-23
Roll Holder Set RH2-29 (2" core w/3" adapters)
Print Head PF-10