The ideal blend of features and performance to maximize scanning productivity
- Fast, 130 ppm (simplex) / 260 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi)
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
- Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function and retain image feature
- 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
- Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support
Production Scanning has never been easier
The fi-6800 Production Scanner was built to perform but it doesn't end there. Making Production Scanning easy is one of the main appeals of the fi-6800. Even before scanning begins, the scanner operator can simply set a few user operator preference options directly from the LCD Operator Panel such as language, alarm volume, blink cycle, contrast and other options so that scanning is performed in their ideal comfort-zone. A large 500 page automatic document feeder ensures that processing volumes of batches can be done quickly without constantly reloading the paper input tray. Three Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection sensors with Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) ensure that each image is captured without exception by detecting when two unintentional documents enter the feeder at the same time, yet affords the flexibility to capture intentional overlapping items such as sticky-notes attached to documents. Independently adjustable side trays makes input of batches easy and extremely efficient and controlled paper output speed with an Active Stacker helps keep the documents neat and orderly when returning batches to storage boxes or cabinets.
- Intuitive LCD operator panel (Multi Language, Alarm Sound, Volume, Contrast and more)
- Space-saving design and quiet operation for office environments
- Independently adjustable side input guides and Active Stacker
- Large capacity 500 page automatic document feeder
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu’s long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-6800 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-6800 meet Energy Star’s energy consumption requirements and the European Union’s Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.