The Konica Minolta bizhub 287 has the high-quality, impressive features of the bizhub series with productivity and efficiency built into this multifunction printer from design to implementation.
The bizhub 287 brings together the most desirable finishing options on the market. Enjoy Attractive finishing flexibility with basic job separator, compact integrated staple finisher, and modular floor-type finisher that’s upgradeable with punching unit and/or saddle stitch and folding unit (optional).
Bizhub 287 comes with a standard 1,150-sheet capacity, which is upgradeable to a maximum 3,650 sheets in up to 4 cassettes (optional). It also allows for less refilling of paper and different paper types simultaneously - for increased overall productivity.
The Konica Minolta bizhub 287 brings effective scanning to your office, including colour scanning, high scan speed, and the entire spectrum of scan modes. It’s perfectly designed for document capture and distribution workflows, such as archiving for increased overall user productivity.
You’ll discover enhanced standard security features for document/data security, as well as improved access security and network security. The bizhub 287 is ISO 15408 EAL3 certified. Plus, it ensures that confidential data and information remain confidential.
Enjoy more ease of use thanks to the bizhub 287 large full colour touch screen. It’s simple and straightforward operation with animated help and guidance features require no learning curve for users and offers fast familiarisation.
- Auto deletion - Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
- Box function - Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
- Online access - User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
- Personal, Group and Public - User access definition for different boxes
- Sharing - Copying of documents from user box to user box
- Blank page removal - Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
- Card shot - Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
- Custom function bar - Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen
- Job preview - Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
- Fax forwarding - Forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing
- IP-Fax - Sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour as well as black & white
- PC-Fax - Direct fax transmission from the PC
- Shared address book - The MFP-internal address book can be shared with the PC fax client
- Tray selection - Choice of input tray / print media and output tray for easy visibility of incoming faxes
- Dynamic eco timer - Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
- ECO meter - Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
- ECO print - Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
- ECO scan - Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
- Weekly timer - Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
- Carbon Copy print - Single page printing from multiple trays
- Direct print - Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
- Mobile Printing - Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
- MyTab - Print driver customisation
- Smart job queue - Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
- Toner save mode - Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
- Blank page removal - Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
- Scan annotation - Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
- Scan preview - Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
- Scan programs - Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
- Scan-to-Me/Home - Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
- Access rights - Function access rights can be granted on user level (up to 1,000 accounts on MFP)
- Authentication - User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner
- Data encryption - Encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access
- Network security - Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
- Temporary data deletion - Copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion
- The bizhub 287 multifunction printers from Konica Minolta have a print/copy output of up to 28 ppm to help keep pace with growing workloads
- Features a multi-touch interface for intuitive control — with LEDs that allow visual confirmation from a distance, plus optional Voice Guidance system to provide audible control instructions
- Our award-winning interface has been improved with a new mobile touch area to support NFC
- Enhance your productivity with control-panel access to downloadable apps from the bizhub MarketPlace
- An optional 10-key pad provides hard keys to make numerical entry quick and sure
- Built-in print control with universal printer driver for productivity right out of the box
- Downloadable apps from the Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity.
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.