There are a variety of features just about any team will find useful.
Easier and more intuitive than ever, Konica Minolta has re-engineered the display as a high-performance, 9-inch, multi-touch color display. Enjoy better navigation and easier operation aligned more closely with smartphones and tablets to make the interface more intuitive. It’s also integrated with mobile to offer a more flexible work experience.
Smaller, more complex copy, fax, print and scan projects are not enhanced to be more efficient and customizable with a simple adjustment to the MFP panel and printer driver interface.
Konica Minolta always deploys state-of-the-art technology, including their next generation Emperon controller, next generation Simitri HD polymerised toner, and a new application platform. This combination streamlines office workflows and ensures much more high-quality output.
Enjoy more versatile finishing options. Choose stapling, punching, letter-folding of up to 3 sheets per letter, and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages). These enhanced options add up to improved office productivity and more professional documents.
Save on that bottom line as well as saving the environment. The new green technologies integrated into the Konica Minolta bizhub 368e significantly lower power consumption while reducing environmental impact.
- B&W: 36 ppm
- Max Paper Capacity: 6,650 Sheets
- Optional Dual Scanning: 160 opm
- EPEAT Certified Product
- Our 9” award-winning interface has been improved with a new mobile touch area to support NFC
- Your choice of internal or floor-standing 50-sheet Staple Finishers for high-speed auto-finishing convenience, with modular options for 80-page booklet making, tri-folding and post insertion
- Sleep mode has been reduced from 1.0W to 0.5W
- Check out the bizhub 308/308e also included in the '368 ' Series
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity
Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.