The Konica Minolta bizhub 4752 is a monochrome multifunction printer, scanner, and copier with a comprehensive range of features and workflow solutions.
- Auto deletion - automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period.
- Box function - storing of print, copy, scan, and fax jobs for a recall to send a print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, and price lists.
- Online access - user box file access via web browser or box operator utility.
- Personal, group, and public - user access definition for different boxes.
- Sharing - copying of documents from user box to user box.
- Blank page removal - automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents.
- Card shot - prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID.
- Copy Program - registration of complete copy job settings for recurring jobs.
- High-performance document feeder - fast scanning of originals with duplex document feeder.
- Job preview - illustrates selected copy functions on screen.
- Fax forwarding - forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing.
- IP-Fax - sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour as well as black & white.
- PC-Fax - direct fax transmission from the PC.
- Conforms to international environmental standards - Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark.
- Full duplex functionality - saves resources.
- Power saver mode - mode for reduced energy consumption.
- Direct print - driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL.
- Emperon print controller - Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS.
- High print resolution - for best output quality.
- Mobile printing - possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device.
- MyTab - print driver customisation.
- Address book - MFP and network based address books can be used and searched.
- Scan preview - Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending.
- Scan programs - pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs.
- Scan-to-Me/Home - direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information.
- Support of various scan formats - including TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, etc.
- Authenticity - user access by password, username + password, ID card or finger vein scanner.
- bizhub SECURE - Konica Minolta Security consultancy and MFP setup.
- Data encryption - encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access.
- Network security - support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec.
- Temporary data deletion - copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion.
Fast dual scanning and duplex printing in combination with extensive applications, a mobile portfolio, and optional staple finisher.
Using the latest Konica Minolta core technology and application support, the devices offer various features such as remote support, device management, additional barcode and unicode printing as well as integration to print management and scan workflows.
The 7-inch colour touch screen makes work more fun thanks to easy navigation and operation similar to Konica Minolta A3 devices. The integrated mobile touch area lifts work flexibility to a new level enabling mobile device users to connect, print and scan just by touching the mobile area on their device.
Enhanced efficiency in preparing small and more complex copy, print, scan and fax jobs – by adaption of the MFP panel and printer driver interface to specific user needs.
FLEXIBLE MEDIA AND PAPER MANAGEMENT
High media flexibility up to 216 gsm and versatile paper input options for a maximum paper capacity of up to 2,300 sheets ensure completion of larger jobs without interruption.