- Auto deletion: Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period.
- Box function: Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, price lists etc...
- Online access: User box file access via web browser or box operator utility.
- Personal, Group and Public: User access definition for different boxes.
- Sharing: Copying of documents from user box to user box.
- Blank page removal: Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents.
- Card shot: Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g., for passport and other ID.
- Copy protection: Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied.
- Custom function bar: Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen.
- Job preview: Illustrates selected copy functions on screen.
- Fax forwarding: Forwarding of incoming fax documents by email or to SMB folder instead of printing.
- IP-Fax: Sending of fax messages via network between Konica Minolta MFPs; supports colour as well as black and white.
- PC-Fax: Direct fax transmission from the PC.
- Shared address book: The MFP-internal address book can be shared with the PC fax client.
- Tray selection: Choice of input tray / print media and output tray for easy visibility of incoming faxes.
- Conforms to international environmental standards: Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark.
- Dynamic eco timer: Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing.
- ECO meter: Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption.
- Simitri HD toner: Includes biomass.
- Weekly timer: Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis.
- Carbon Copy print: Single page printing from multiple trays.
- Direct print: Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL.
- Mobile Printing: Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device.
- MyTab: Print driver customisation.
- Smart job queue: Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs.
- Toner save mode: Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints.
- Blank page removal: Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents.
- Scan preview: Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending.
- Scan programs: Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
- Scan to url: Reduce the load on the company network by sending a simple url to the recipient instead of a big file.
- Scan-to-Me/Home: Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information.
- Authentication: User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner.
- bizhub SECURE: Konica Minolta Security consultancy and MFP setup.
- Data encryption: Encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access.
- Network security: Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
- Temporary data deletion: Copy, print, scan and fax job data are automatically deleted after job completion.
- Dual scanning at up to 240 opm brings information into your workflow fast
- Large 10.1” color panel with a new mobile connectivity area
- Standard IWS/web browser
- Standard 4 GB of memory
- Secure network integration, data encryption, HDD overwrite, and advanced user authentication
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity.
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
High-speed scanning and printing, combined with powerful finishing functions plus support of Konica Minolta's extensive applications and mobile portfolio. The optional multi-feed detection kit guarantees that every single original is scanned.
Save costs and support the environment with the new green technologies that bring down power consumption and reduce environmental impact.
Versatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
Enhanced efficiency for setting small and more complex copy, print, scan and fax jobs, thanks to easy adaption of the MFP panel and printer driver interface to specific user needs.
More enjoyable to work with thanks to high-performance 10-inch multi-touch colour display: Offers easy navigation and operation similar to today's smartphones and tablets. The newly integrated mobile touch area provides work experience and flexibility on a new level.