Push the boundaries of your large format printing with the ColorWave 3500 series printing system, a monochrome and color printer, scanner, and copier in one convenient single footprint.
Gain a competitive edge with distinctive high-quality wide format drawings and presentations without the need for expensive coated paper. Save greatly on space, supplies, and maintenance by using one system for both color and monochrome work. With its intuitive design, the ColorWave 3500 color printer is one of the easiest to use walk-up printers in the market today. Produce up to 225 D - sized monochrome and color prints per hour - to meet a rush deadline without breaking a sweat. This large format printing system can hold up to four media rolls and prints come out dry, cut-to-size, and ready to use.
RELIABLE, LEGIBLE, ACCURATE — EVERY TIME
Whether you need to print a technical document, a map, or a full-color banner, the Océ ColorWave 3000 series has the quality you need: sharp lines, high readability, fine details, and smooth, even area fills every time you print. Thanks to the reliable multipass print technology, every single detail of data in your technical document is printed. The Océ ColorWave 3000 series provides true graphic arts capabilities, as well as color and monochrome CAD prints.
Print on a wide range of media, even uncoated, and still get top quality output thanks to Océ CrystalPoint technology. Prints are instantly dry and water resistant with no need for lamination. Quality is consistently high over time and on different machines, so you can mix and match printouts as needed.
READY TO SERVE FOR YEARS AND YEARS
These machines have high reliability and uptime with no daily maintenance required. As a true workhorse, the Océ ColorWave 3000 series uses parts that have a long lifetime and few consumables. The printer itself is built for robust, safe printing for years on end. The printer is built with mature, error-proof technologies. Canon Solutions America’s service organization offers ongoing excellence in support based on decades of experience.
HIGHLY RELIABLE TECHNOLOGY
The Océ CrystalPoint technology uses Océ TonerPearls® toner, a proven technology that has been on the market for over a decade. The pearls are heated and then jetted onto the media with extreme precision. The multipass Océ CrystalPoint print technology provides crisp print quality with no feathering. The Océ ColorWave 3000 series also applies Océ PAINT technology
and nozzle failure compensation on the fly to avoid misprints and reprints while ensuring high throughput. This not only ensures consistent print quality between the first and last print, but also during the lifetime of the machine or even across multiple engines. The Océ ColorWave 3700 printer uses Océ MediaSense technology to ensure high-quality prints on an even wider
range of media. The gap between the imaging device and media is adjusted automatically based on the media thickness.
SUPPORTS A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
Enjoy a healthy work environment thanks to Océ Toner Pearls toner. The printing process does not emit fine dust, ozone, or odor, and the toner is non-toxic. The low noise levels produced by the printer make for a comfortable work environment. This sustainable system meets ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT requirements for low energy use. It supports recycling efforts, both in input and output: You can print on uncoated or recycled media, and the Océ Toner Pearls toner prints are deinkable for better paper recycling. The machines themselves are designed for remanufacturing and re-use by Canon Solutions America, forerunners in circular economy
GET THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Invest in a machine that supports you and grows with you. Whether your focus is on technical documents or graphic arts, or whether you are printing monochrome or color — this engine can handle it all. Do you need to scan and copy as well as print? The Océ Image Logic scanning technology turns imperfect originals into perfect copies and scans. Combined with its large six-roll media capacity, the Océ ColorWave 3000 series efficiently produces large format CAD drawings or graphic applications with minimal operator intervention.
A WEALTH OF APPLICATIONS
The Océ ColorWave 3000 series has the ability to print on a wide range of media, enabling a wide range of applications from high-quality technical documents to full-color graphics. With a media capacity of up to six rolls, the Océ ColorWave 3700 model enables you to productively mix applications or run large jobs without interruption. Additionally, the Océ ColorWave 3700
model exclusively offers Océ MediaSense technology that automatically adjusts the gap between the imaging device and media for high-quality output without manual adjustments. Océ MediaSense technology provides the ability to grow application volumes for a faster return on investment. The versatile Océ CrystalPoint printing technology offers prints that dry instantly with no feathering and excellent fine detail on a variety of media types, from thin, uncoated paper to vinyl.
EASY-TO-USE WALK-UP PRINTING
• Manage complex jobs and avoid misprints with the intuitive Océ ClearConnect software suite and user interface that supports multiple driver software applications.
• Experience true green-button printing: the right print settings for excellent print output with minimal operator intervention.
• Enjoy ergonomic operator access with the rotatable user interface to control print collection. Easily collect your prints from top delivery tray or finishing device.
SUPERIOR COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
• Superior color copying and scanning. Océ Image Logic technology automatically compensates for wrinkles and light colors to produce superior results. Insert originals face-up and paper width is automatically detected.
• Turn imperfect originals into perfect copies and scans with Océ Image Logic scanning technology.
HANDLE INCOMING JOBS WITH EASE AND CONFIDENCE
• Enjoy convenient, fast, and reliable multitasking with the secure Océ POWERsync controller that runs on Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS.
PRODUCTIVELY MIX APPLICATIONS AND RUN LARGE JOBS
• Gain media capacity and application diversity with up to six rolls (42-inch width and 656-foot total length).1
• Save operator time on media handling with the easy roll replacement, automatic roll width detection, and easy paper feeding.
CONFIDENTLY MEETS YOUR HIGH STANDARDS
• Rely on high-quality prints. Océ TonerPearls technology are heated and then jetted onto the media with extreme precision for prints that are crisp, instantly dry, and water resistant with no feathering. Get sharp lines, high readability, fine details, and smooth, even area fills every time you print.
• Reduce costs with the Océ PAINT technology that automatically predicts and compensates for nozzle failure to prevent ruined prints.
• Become more versatile. Océ MediaSense technology automatically adjusts the gap between the image device and media for high-quality output on a wide range of media, from thin, uncoated paper to vinyl.
READY TO SERVE YOU FOR YEARS AND YEARS
• Enjoy a healthy work environment thanks to the mature, non-toxic Océ TonerPearls technology that does not emit fine dust, odor, or ozone emissions but leaves minimal waste.
• Be eco-friendly. The ENERGY STAR-certified machine is designed with long-lasting parts for remanufacturing and re-use by Canon Solutions America, forerunners in circular economy. Océ CrystalPoint prints are suitable for recycling efforts thanks to high deinkability from the Océ TonerPearls toner that lies on top of the paper for easier separation.
THE VERSATILE CHOICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
• Get the complete package with the fully integrated peripheral portfolio, perfectly tuned to the printer, including folding and stacking options.
• Rely on consistent print quality and high uptime backed by an experienced service organization. No daily maintenance is required and the machine uses few consumables.
• 2400 fanfold
• 4311 fullfold
• Delivery belts
• 42-inch stacker
• Take-up unit