Boost large format productivity using the Océ ColorWave 810 high-speed colour single-pass inkjet printer.
The Océ ColorWave 810 is the ideal, cost effective replacement for mid volume B&W production printers, consistently delivering impressive results and quick turnaround times. Using extensively proven Canon technologies, five print heads fire over 3 billion drops of ink every second from more than 350,000 nozzles to cover the full 106 cm (42 inch) width in one pass.
Océ ColorWave 810 employs a 6-roll media input module and, with rolls up to 200 metres in length, offers 1,200 metres of input capacity. The input module handles widths from 297 mm to 1,067 mm (42 inch) and a wider range of media types including coated and photo papers, film and self-adhesive papers. The system automatically switches from one roll to another when it’s empty or when another media type or size is required.
A four colour system uses 5 aqueous dye, 2 litre ink tanks, including two blacks for higher optical density, and prints at 1600 x 1600 dpi, with a droplet size of just 1.2 picoliters. The high image quality with fine lines and sharp text makes the Océ ColorWave 810 perfectly suited to an extensive range of applications, from posters and point of sale to maps and technical documents. Support for Grayscale printing enables B&W print outs for a more diversified pricing strategy.
A large, bright and easy to use interface panel simplifies production management for every level of operator and supports the unattended and automatic delivery of finished output.
• Consistent high speed printing for fast turnaround times and maximum productivity
• Full 106 cm (42 inch) width covered in one pass thanks to proven Canon / Océ technologies
• Good quality prints at speed with five print heads firing over 3 billion drops of ink every second from more than 350,000 nozzles
Flexible media handling
• 1,200 metres of input capacity thanks to a 6-roll media input module and rolls up to 200 metres in length
• Print widths range from 297 mm to 1,067 mm (42 inch)
• Handle a wide range of media types including coated and photo papers, film and self adhesive papers
• Automatic switching from one roll to another when it’s empty or another media type or size is required
• Four colour inkjet system uses 5 aqueous dye, 2 litre ink tanks, including two blacks for higher optical density
• High image quality at up to 1600 dpi x 1600 dpi print resolution, with a droplet size of just 1.2 picolitres for fine lines and sharp text
• Ideal for an extensive range of applications, from posters and point of sale to maps and technical documents
• Support for grayscale printing enables B&W print outs for a more diversified pricing strategy
Easy-to-use operator interface
• Large, bright and easy to use interface panel simplifies production management for every level of operator
• Support for the unattended and automatic delivery of finished output
• Easily monitor printer status, edit jobs and manage print job queues Océ ColorWave 810
• Embedded folding templates let you address the different folding requirements of customers with ease
• Quick and easy ripping and submitting of complex files thanks to Windows 8 embedded controller with enhanced security features
• Effortlessly print multipage PDF files with Adobe PDF Print Engine 3 (APPE3)
Fully integrated workflow
• Seamless end-to-end document workflow thanks to a range of fully integrated finishing options
• Deliver ready-to-use printed output with super quick turnaround
• Fast, precise, automatic folding with the Océ Estefold 5011/5013 folder - ideal for CAD-GIS production
• Unload and print simultaneously for maximum uptime with the Océ Dual Tray High Capacity Stacker - ideal for poster production
• Prints come out dry and are immediately ready for finishing and delivery