Océ Plotwave 450 Printing Systems Flexible and secure technical document management for professionals
Large format technical document management with advanced security. Designed for CAD professionals, the Océ PlotWave® 450 and Océ PlotWave 550 printing systems address endto-end technical document workflow. From print drivers and job submission software to neatly stacked and collated documents, you can depend on our solutions, developed to meet and exceed real world needs for decentralized or centralized (print room) environments with mid-to large-sized CAD workgroups.
Touch the new way of walk-up printing, copying, and scanning with the large Océ ClearConnect color touchscreen interface. Using the same multitouch gestures as tablet computers and high-end smartphones, you can easily control the printer, copier, and scanner with your fingertips. Tap, pinch, swipe, flick, spread, and more. Zoom in on details of a drawing. Print from and scan to your cloud of choice, USB flash drive, or network folder. Configure the Océ Smart Inbox and send print files and jobs to a project or personal folder. Then simply walk up and select your files or jobs you wish to print. Documents are output to the integrated Top Delivery Tray using air separation for neatly stacked and collated documents.
An eco-friendly fusing method providing instant-on with no warm-up time required. It consumes less energy and emits less noise when compared to conventional fusing.
Work faster by minimizing waiting time. Enables quick printer availability even from sleep mode. From cold sleep to print in hand — in less than 30 seconds. Compared to a slow three
minutes for conventional large format printers, Océ Radiant Fusing technology can save up to an hour per day in printing delays.
Reduce energy usage with Energy Star-approved Océ Radiant Fusing technology. During the fusing process, the toner melts and is fused to the media via heat rising from a grid of wires,
without distorting the image. With no conventional pressure rollers required, a lower temperature can be maintained. Since the system heats and cools instantly, there is no need for noisy fans, and the system runs “whisper quiet” in stand-by, ready, and sleep modes. Océ Radiant Fusing technology results in sharper printed output, while preventing resolution loss, dot size degradation, and line fuzziness as a result of the toner melting exactly where it is placed on the media.
FAST AND EASY WITH OCÉ CLEARCONNECT PANEL
• Touchscreen with multi-touch gestures for tablet/ smartphone-like interaction.
• Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
• Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
• Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
• Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 50 E-size/A0 documents.
• Air separation technology prevents large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
• Optional Océ Delivery Tray provides additional 150 sheets (E-size/A0) capacity.
• Optional Estefold 2400 fanfolder.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
• Océ Image Logic® technology automatically compensates for wrinkled and light-colored originals to produce superior results.
• Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
• Create one-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH OCÉ RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
• Get instant start-up and use half the energy of comparable systems.
• Fast first print out. From cold sleep to print in hand in less than 40 seconds.
• Increase productivity even more with the second roll option for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
• Up to 650-foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
• Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
• Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected and displayed on the Océ ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
• Take advantage of superb print quality with high resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi.
• Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
• Extensively used areas of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
• This system has the lowest sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
• Can be located and operated within workgroup environments.
• Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill. Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE OCÉ POWERSYNC CONTROLLER
• Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive Océ POWERsync Controller.
• Concurrency. Scan and copy while printing.
• Protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by a Microsoft Windows 8 embedded platform.
• The open interface of the Océ POWERsync Controller enables the printer to embed software like uniFLOW.
• This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
• Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.