The new Sharp MX-5051 Color Essentials Series document systems are feature-rich and offer businesses powerful multitasking features at a strong value.
The Sharp MX-5051 Essentials Series color document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Color Essentials Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
• Standard 100-sheet reversing single-pass document feeder scans documents at speeds up to 80 images per minute (ipm).
• Flexible paper handling supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and feeds up to 12" x 18" through the paper trays, allowing users to print on a wide variety of media, including envelopes through the standard paper tray and bypass tray.
• Sharp’s new MFP Voice feature enables users to control the device with simple verbal commands. Experience a hands-free, voice-first interaction with Amazon Alexa, available for
these Essentials Series models.
• Network-ready PCL® 6 and available Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems ensure your documents print with the clarity and formatting you expect.
• With the available OCR Expansion Kit, you can easily convert documents to popular Microsoft file formats as well as a variety of PDF formats. You can also add options to Direct Print these same file types from thumb drives, cloud applications and more.*
• Award-winning 10.1" (diagonally-measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Pantone Licensing on these models offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®.
• Access popular cloud services, such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with Sharp’s available Cloud Connect feature. And
with Sharp’s new Application Portal administrators can add or update apps right from the MFP.
• Sharp’s Color Consistency System delivers high quality color output and helps maintain optimum image balance and toner density page after page.
• Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. An End-of-Lease
feature can erase all data and personal information at time of trade-in.
Deluxe Copier Cabinet Base (with front door)
Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
Stand/2 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/3 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/1 x 550 + 2,100-sheet Split Tandem Paper Drawers
Low Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
3,000-sheet Large Capacity Cassette (letter, requires MX-DE25N/26N/27N/28N)
Long Paper Feeding Tray
50-sheet Staple Inner Finisher
Stacking 50-sheet Staple Finisher
Stacking 50-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
Stacking 65-sheet Staple Finisher
Stacking 65-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
Paper Pass Unit (required for MX-FN28/29/30/31)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN27N)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN28/29)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN30/31)
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN27N/28
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN29
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN30/31
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN31
Right Side Exit Tray
Job Separator Tray
Center Exit Tray
Compact PDF Kit
OCR Expansion Kit
Fax Expansion Kit
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit
Direct Print Expansion Kit
Stamp Unit (requires AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge)
Application Integration Module
Application Communication Module
External Accounting Module
Data Security Kit
DVENDFSV Generic Vendor Interface Kit