The Sharp MX-5070V color Advanced Series offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments. And with Sharp's industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
The Sharp MX-5070V Advanced Series color workgroup document systems offer stunning color output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide users with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new color Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
• Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine, and it’s ready within 15 seconds.
• Built-in retractable keyboard simplifies email address and subject line entries as well as repetitive scanning tasks and user authentication.
• Large 10.1" (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page.
• Pantone Licensing on these models offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®.
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
• Cloud Portal Office, a content management software service from Sharp for storing and sharing scanned documents and other electronic files, helps keep your whole team connected.
• Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
• Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (ipm), putting less wear on the feeder and your
originals, and giving you more time to spend on other tasks.
• Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12" x 18" through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of media.
Deluxe Copier Cabinet Base (with front door)
Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
Stand/2 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/3 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/1 x 550 + 2,100-sheet Split Tandem Paper Drawers
Low Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
3,000-sheet Large Capacity Cassette (letter, requires MX-DE25N/26N/27N/28N)
Long Paper Feeding Tray
50-sheet Staple Inner Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
Paper Pass Unit (required for MX-FN28/29/30/31)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN27N)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN28/29)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN30/31)
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN27N/28
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN29
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN30/31
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN31
Right Side Exit Tray
Job Separator Tray
Center Exit Tray
Compact PDF Kit
OCR Expansion Kit
Fax Expansion Kit
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit
Direct Print Expansion Kit
Stamp Unit (requires AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge)
Application Integration Module
Application Communication Module
External Accounting Module
Data Security Kit
Generic Vendor Interface Kit