The Sharp MX-7580N high-speed color document systems combine proven reliability with intuitive operation in a modular design. Inspired by the latest application and imaging technologies, these new models offer a rugged design and a user friendly experience, helping to streamline document workflow like never before.
Built for high-volume office environments, small central reprographics departments and copy rooms, these new document systems are complemented by the robust paper handling and productive output capabilities. Sharp’s next generation Color Consistency System helps ensure brilliant, consistent color output page-after-page and job-after-job for repeatable, high-quality results. Businesses can rest assured that producing professional looking color documents in house can be easier and more economical than ever before with these new models.
• Modular design provides a wide variety of configurations from basic high-speed copying and printing to professional folding and booklet making.
• Scan Preview feature offers on-the-fly page editing with easy fingertip navigation.
• 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 200 images per minute.
• Triple air-feed paper handling option offers high reliability and is virtually maintenance-free.
• PANTONE Licensing offers unprecedented levels of color fidelity to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®
• Offers 8,500-sheet maximum paper capacity and media support up to 110 lb. cover stock (300 gsm) with optional paper feed units.
• Standard high-performance print controller with included PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript ®3™.
• True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics.
• Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page.
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
• Standard Job Management features make it easy to print on-demand as well as view jobs, retain jobs, combine jobs, select print settings and more.
• Supports the Sharp OSA development platform, enabling businesses to easily integrate with network applications and cloud services.
• Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of scanned color documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
• Convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address book data at trade-in time.
3,500-sheet Large Capacity Cassette (letter)
5,000-sheet Large Capacity 2-Drawer Air Feed Tray (ledger)
3,000-sheet Large Capacity Cassette (ledger)1
500-sheet Multi-bypass Tray (for MX-LC13) 1
4K Stacking 50-Sheet Staple Finisher 1
4K Stacking 50-Sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher 1
4K Stacking 100-Sheet Staple Finisher 1
4K Stacking 100-Sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher 1
GBC Smartpunch Pro
2-Tray Inserter Unit 1
Multi-folding Unit 1
Paper Pass Unit (for machine) 1
Paper Pass Unit (for MX-LC13) 1
Curl Correction Unit 1
Trimmer Unit 1
3-Hole Punch Unit (for MX-FN19/FN20)
3-Hole Punch Unit (for MX-FN21/FN22)
Staple Cartridge (for MX-FN19/FN20)
Staple Cartridge (for MX-FN20)
Staple Cartridge (for MX-FN22)
Staple Cartridge (for MX-FN21/FN22)
Right Side Exit Tray
Center Exit Tray
Stamp Unit (requires AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge)
Stamp Cartridge (required for AR-SU1)
Bar Code Font Kit
Internet Fax Expansion Kit
Fax Expansion Kit
Data Security Kit (not available at time of launch) 1
Fiery Color Print Server
Fiery Interface Kit