The Sharp MX-B455W Advanced Series desktop monochrome offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments. And with Sharp's industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
The MX-B455W Advanced Series desktop monochrome document systems deliver crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease of use. These new models provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MX-B455W deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
• Standard Copy, Print, Scan and Fax capability right out of the box.
• 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the MX-B455W scans both sides of document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals and
minimizing wear on the feeder.
• Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
• Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more.
• Offers up to five paper sources with available 2,350-sheet maximum paper capacity.
• Standard Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
• Customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up to 45 pages per minute.
• Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
• Supports popular networking technologies, enabling users to easily print files from a smart phone, a tablet, and even a Chromebook™.
• Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
600-sheet Paper Feed Unit
MX-FN32 30-sheet Staple Inner Finisher
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN32
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Application Integration Module
Generic Vendor Interface Kit
Commercial Data Security Kit (not available at time of launch)