• Standard Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Wireless capability right out of the box.
• 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the MX-C304W scans both sides of a document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals.
• Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
• Offers up to six paper sources with available 2,700-sheet maximum paper capacity.
• Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more (standard on MX-C304W,
optional on MX-C303W).
• Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage
(standard on MX-C304W, optional on MX-C303W).
• Award winning 7" (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up to 30 pages per minute.
• Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™
technology (standard on MX-C304W, optional on MX-C303W).
• Access popular cloud services, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with Sharp’s Cloud Connect
feature (standard on MX-C304W, optional on MX-C303W). And with Sharp’s new Application Portal (coming spring 2019) administrators can add or update apps right from the MFP.
• Supports popular mobile technologies, enabling users to easily print files from smart phones, tablets, and even notebook computers.
• Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. An End-of-Lease
feature can erase all data and personal information at time of trade-in.