The Advanced Series desktop color document system offers a strong set of standard workflow features that are often optional on competitive models, making your decision to purchase Sharp even easier. This new model is also equipped with leading-edge security features that help businesses protect their data.
The Sharp MX-C304W Advanced Series desktop color document system delivers crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease of use. This model provides customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MX-C304W will deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
• Standard Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Wireless capability right out of the box.
• 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the MX-C304W scans both sides of a document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals.
• Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
• Offers up to six paper sources with available 2,700-sheet maximum paper capacity.
• Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more (standard on MX-C304W,
optional on MX-C303W).
• Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage
(standard on MX-C304W, optional on MX-C303W).
• Award winning 7" (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up to 30 pages per minute.
• Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™
technology (standard on MX-C304W, optional on MX-C303W).
• Access popular cloud services, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with Sharp’s Cloud Connect
feature (standard on MX-C304W, optional on MX-C303W). And with Sharp’s new Application Portal (coming spring 2019) administrators can add or update apps right from the MFP.
• Supports popular mobile technologies, enabling users to easily print files from smart phones, tablets, and even notebook computers.
• Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. An End-of-Lease
feature can erase all data and personal information at time of trade-in.
Anti Tip Kit
600-sheet Paper Feed Unit
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Generic Vendor Interface Kit
Data Security Kit
OCR Expansion Kit (MX-C303W)
Direct Print Expansion Kit (MX-C303W)
Compact PDF Kit (MX-C303W)
Application Integration Module (MX-C303W)
Application Communication Module (MX-C303W)
External Account Module (MX-C303W)