The new MX-M3071 Monochrome Advanced Series offers businesses powerful multitasking features, enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments.
The Sharp MX-M3071 Advanced Series monochrome document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Monochrome Advanced Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
• Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine, and it’s ready within seconds.
• Offers up to six paper sources with available 550 + 2,100-sheet split tandem paper drawers and 3,000-sheet large capacity cassette.
• Large 10.1" (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• NFC tag embedded in the bottom right corner of the control panel allows for easy connection via Sharpdesk® Mobile for printing and scanning on the go (see image above).
• Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft ® Office file formats, and others.
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
• Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
• Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
• Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (ipm), exerting less wear on the feeder and your original documents.
• Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12" x 18" through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of media.
Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
Stand/2 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/3 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/1 x 550 + 2,100-sheet Split Tandem Paper Drawers
3,000-sheet Large Capacity Cassette
Long Paper Feeding Tray
50-sheet Staple Inner Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple Finisher 5
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher 5
Paper Pass Unit (required for MX-FN28/29/30/31)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN27)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN28/29)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN30/31) 5
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN27/28/29
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN29
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN30/31
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN31
Right Side Exit Tray
Job Separator Tray
Center Exit Tray
Compact PDF Kit
Fax Expansion Kit
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Adobe ® PostScript ® 3™ Expansion Kit
Direct Print Expansion Kit
Stamp Unit (requires AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge)
Application Integration Module
Application Communication Module
External Accounting Module
Commercial Data Security Kit (not available at time of launch)
Generic Vendor Interface Kit