The new MX-M3551 Monochrome Essentials Series document systems are feature-rich and offer businesses powerful multitasking features at a strong value.
The Sharp MX-M3551 Essentials Series monochrome document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Monochrome Essentials Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
• Standard 100-sheet reversing single-pass document feeder scans documents at speeds up to 80 images per minute (ipm).
• Flexible paper handling supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and feeds up to12" x 18" through the paper trays, allowing users to print on a wide variety of media, including envelopes through the standard paper tray and bypass tray.
• Sharp’s new MFP Voice feature enables users to control the device with simple verbal commands. Experience a hands-free, voice-first interaction with Amazon Alexa, available for these Essentials Series models.
• Network-ready PCL® 6 and available Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems ensure your documents print with the clarity and formatting you expect.
• With the available OCR Expansion Kit, you can easily convert documents to popular Microsoft®file formats as well as a variety of PDF formats. You can also add options to Direct Print these same file types from thumb drives, cloud applications and more.*
• Award-winning 10.1" (diagonal) customizable touch screen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Available wireless networking feature can connect directly to your network or to mobile devices for convenient scanning and printing with the Sharpdesk® Mobile App.
• Access popular cloud services, such as Microsoft OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online,Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with Sharp’s available Cloud Connect feature. And with Sharp’s new Application Portal administrators can add or update apps right from the MFP.
• Available compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
• Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. An End-of-Lease feature can erase all data and personal information at time of trade-in.
Deluxe Copier Cabinet Base (with front door)
Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
Stand/2 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/3 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/1 x 550 + 2,100-sheet Split Tandem Paper Drawers
Low Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
3,000-sheet Large Capacity Cassette (letter, requires MX-DE25N/26N/27N/28N)
Long Paper Feeding Tray
50-sheet Staple Inner Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
Paper Pass Unit (required for MX-FN28/29/30/31)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN27N)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN28/29)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN30/31)
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN27N/28
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN29
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN30/31
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN31
Right Side Exit Tray
Job Separator Tray
Center Exit Tray
Compact PDF Kit
OCR Expansion Kit
Fax Expansion Kit
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit
Direct Print Expansion Kit
Stamp Unit (requires AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge)
Application Integration Module
Application Communication Module
External Accounting Module
Data Security Kit
Generic Vendor Interface Kit