The Sharp MX-M3570 monochrome Advanced Series offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments.
The Sharp MX-M3570 monochrome Advanced Series workgroup document system offers crisp, high quality output with exceptional ease of use. The monochrome Advanced Series models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The monochrome Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
• Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine, and it’s ready within seconds.
• Offers up to six paper sources with available 550 + 2,100-sheet split tandem paper drawers and 3,000-sheet large capacity cassette.
• Large 10.1" (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• NFC tag embedded in the bottom right corner of the control panel allows for easy connection via Sharpdesk® Mobile for printing and scanning on the go (see image above).
• Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft ® Office file formats, and others.
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features.
• Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
• Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
• Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (ipm), exerting less wear on the feeder and your
• Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12" x 18" through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of media.
Deluxe Copier Cabinet Base (with front door)
Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
Stand/2 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/3 x 550-sheet Paper Drawers
Stand/1 x 550 + 2,100-sheet Split Tandem Paper Drawers
Low Stand/1 x 550-sheet Paper Drawer
3,000-sheet Large Capacity Cassette (letter, requires MX-DE25N/26N/27N/28N)
Long Paper Feeding Tray
50-sheet Staple Inner Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple Finisher
1K Stacking 50-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple Finisher
3K Stacking 65-sheet Staple/Saddle Stitch Finisher
Paper Pass Unit (required for MX-FN28/29/30/31)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN27N)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN28/29)
3-Hole Punch Unit (requires MX-FN30/31)
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN27N/28/29
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN29
Staple Cartridge for MX-FN30/31
Saddle-stitch Staple Cartridge for MX-FN31
Right Side Exit Tray
Job Separator Tray
Center Exit Tray
Wireless LAN Adapter
Compact PDF Kit
OCR Expansion Kit
Fax Expansion Kit
Internet Fax Kit
Bar Code Font Kit
Adobe PostScript 3 Expansion Kit
Direct Print Expansion Kit
Stamp Unit (requires AR-SV1 Stamp Cartridge)
Application Integration Module
Application Communication Module
External Accounting Module
Commercial Data Security Kit
Generic Vendor Interface Kit