Toshiba’s hybrid technology combines conventional printing with erasable printing allowing you to reuse paper over and over again. One single device easily connects, integrates, and simplifies your workflow — and also helps to save valuable resources.
The idea of a paperless office has been around for more than 40 years, yet today’s business workflows still require a fair amount of documents to be printed. Toshiba now has a great
solution for companies that want to be ecologically conscious and still be efficient and economical. Our unique Hybrid printing technology offers everything you would expect from a
state-of-the-art multifunction printer (MFP) and more: You can now even reuse the paper.
One single system can print in black and white as well as in erasable blue. For you, this means you can use the Hybrid MFP just like any other monochrome device to print in black. You can
chose from a variety of paper feed and finishing options to cover all of your needs. Our erasable blue toner allows you to reuse the paper you have printed on, so that you can use less
paper, without having to print less. Reducing paper usage will save natural resources, reducing your company’s footprint and also helping you save money.
Driven by Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE Next controller, the system will boost your productivity. It provides ease-of-use and ensures that the device is capable of adapting to your document
workflow. Whether you need to connect to 3rd party solutions or simply want to optimize your internal processes, the Toshiba Hybrid MFP is there to help you enhance your overall efficiency.
• A unique monochrome system with a speed of up to 45 pages per minute (PPM) and up to 35 PPM in erasable blue ensures the Hybrid MFP can handle even large jobs effortlessly.
• A customizable, tablet-like user interface, gives easy access to the print, scan, copy, fax and erase functions.
• Outstanding image quality you can rely on. No matter whether you use black or erasable blue toner, the result will always be the same: impeccable documents.
• The optional Dual Scan Document Feeder can hold up to 300 sheets while processing documents at an amazing speed of up to 240 images per minute (IPM).
• A 320GB FIPS 140-2 Validated Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with Automatic Drive Invalidation (ADI) & Data Overwrite capability provides top level security. IPsec is available to securely
encrypt data sent to and from the MFP.
Platen & Document Feeder Options
Platen Cover KA5005PC
Additional Paper Options
Paper Feed Pedestal KD1058
Drawer Module MY1048
Envelope Cassette Option MY1049
Large Capacity Feeder KD1059LT
Inner Finisher MJ1042
50-Sheets Staple Finisher MJ1109
Saddle-Stitch Finisher MJ1110
Hole Punch Unit for MJ1042 MJ6011
Hole Punch Unit for MJ1109/MJ1110 MJ6105
Bridge Kit KN5005
Job Separator MJ5015
FAX Unit/2nd Line for FAX Unit GD1370
Wireless LAN/Bluetooth GN4020
Bluetooth Keyboard GR9000
Accessory Tray GR1250
Panel 10-Key Option GR1260
Card Reader Holder GR1290
Meta Scan Enabler GS1010
IPsec Enabler GP1080
Unicode Font Enabler GS1007
Embedded OCR Enabler
Single License GS1080
Five Licenses GS1085
Multi-Station Print Enabler
Single License GS1090
Five Licenses GS1095
Advanced Scanning (ReRite) GB1280V8
SharePoint Connector GB1440
Exchange Connector GB1450
Google Docs Connector GB1540
Accessible Arm KK2550
Work Tray KK5005
Harness Kit for Coin Controller GQ1280