Introducing the B-EX series - a premium range of industrial printers for a wide variety of applications with a mid-range price tag, enhanced performance, serviceability and truly green credentials.
Fast and Flexible
With a speed of up to 14 ips the B-EX4T1 boasts a 44% productivity improvement over the B-SX4/5 range. In addition, advanced processing capabilities facilitate high throughput.
Easy operations, including a user-replaceable snap-in printhead and platen roller, minimise maintenance costs The unique and intuitive-to use graphical display improves
operability and lets even the novice user create impeccable labels.
• A premium range of industrial printers with a mid-range price tag for a wide variety of applications.
• We have combined 60 years of AutoID knowledge, our extensive R&D and the voice-of-customer feedback with the exceptional qualities of our market-leading printer range.
• Enjoy the enhanced performance, serviceability and green credentials of this extraordinary thermal printer series.
• Best in class print speed, large DRAM & flash memory High reliability designed for industrial printing
Low TCO (Total Cost of Operation)
• Dual Ribbon Motor System Ensures better ribbon handling Eliminates ribbon wrinkling or unusable, unscannable labels
Long-lasting print head
• Supports up to 3 million linear inches
• Less user intervention and print head replacement cost
Large 800 meter ribbon
• Minimize user intervention
Ribbon Save Mode
• Eliminate ribbon wastage
• Low energy consumption in idle and print mode
• Substantial energy and cost savings
• User installable snap-in print heads
• 203 to 305 dpi interchangeable print heads without tools
• Auto print head detection
• Easy service and maintenance
• ZPL II® emulation standard
• Seamless integration into existing environments
Scalable with RFID upgradability
• Protect investment and support RFID growth initiatives
Ease of Use
• Easy ribbon and media loading
• Designed for single step loading without threading or multiple steps
• Ensures maximum uptime
Network Printer Management Tool
• Monitor and control printers from desktop
The Toshiba B-EX4 at lower than 9W in stand-by, is the ecological industrial printer that qualifies for a Energy Star program, With a nearly 40 % overall lower power consumption on stand by power compared to its predecessor.
With a speed of 14 ips, the B-EX4 boasts a 40% improvement in productivity on the SX range (10 ips). Ethernet and USB 2.0 are standard with options for parallel, serial and wireless LAN. It is fully compatible with the B-SX range, allowing for the swift migration of legacy printers. In addition, advanced processing capabilities facilitate high throughput.
Continuing on from the easy operation of the SX range, the B-EX range also incorporates a user-replaceable snap-in printhead and platen roller, further reducing maintenance costs. The unique intuitive graphical LCD 'helpdesk' display improves usability and prompts even the novice user to take immediate corrective action where necessary, keeping user training to a minimum.
Toshiba has packaged the superior design elements of the market-leading B-SX4 into the matt-black B-EX4 to provide customers with a high-end industrial product at a mid-range price. Features include: side opening; double ribbon motor control; automatic centre media loading; near-edge or flat printhead; optional ribbon save; BCI(Basic Command Interpreter) compatibility.(Toshiba uses Basic Command Language to control the printer's interface.)
Cutter, rotary cutter, peel off & internal rewinder, RFID kit, and Ribbon save module